Some of our happy users include Harvard University, CNN, Web Summit, Ministry of Sound and 20.000+ more.
Click here to learn more about our platform.
We are looking for someone that is ready to jump into a new adventure, needs flexibility and has the experience to help us exceed our user’s expectations.
If the first thought you have when you hear “Symphony” is not about Mozart or Beethoven, but that we have a typo, and it should be “Symfony”, you are in the right place.
Now you can join a very ambitious team that is creating its own platform used by tens of thousands of users worldwide, and you can have a say in what’s being developed and how. You won’t just get a sprint with tasks assigned to you anymore, you will be encouraged to provide input and direction to the platform.
Outsourcing can be boring, stressful, feedback is usually about deadlines and the only goal is to just “make it work”. At EmbedSocial we plan for the long term, and quality work is always the goal.
EmbedSocial sounds like the place you want to be right now?
Here is what you will do
- Develop new features for our EmbedSocial platform
- Improve the codebase and scalability
- Connect to Facebook Marketing API and Google MyBusiness API
- Work together with our team and help us improve in knowledge and experience
Here is what you need to know:
- Min 5 years experience working with PHP, preferably with Symfony or Laravel
- Have experience in working with Social Media APIs
- Fluent in English speaking and writing
- Experience in building a SaaS platform is a major plus
Here is what you’ll get
- Solid compensation – €1500 to €2000 NET salary
- Perks – remote work, flexible hours,
- Impact – get the chance to have your work used by lots of users all over the world
- Voice – flexibility in expressing your own code, have the chance to build something on your own.
Here is how you can join us
- Provide links to your projects portfolio
- Write one sentence how we can improve something on our website or platform
- Submit CV
Please send all the above information to firstname.lastname@example.org