Some of our happy users include Harvard University, CNN, Web Summit, Ministry of Sound and 35.000+ more.
Click here to learn more about our platform.
Outsourcing can be boring, stressful, feedback is usually about deadlines and the only goal is to just “make it work”.
As a product company, every single team member has a say in what we develop and you won’t just get a sprint with tasks but you will be encouraged to provide input and direction to the platform.
At EmbedSocial we plan for the long-term, and quality work that will exceed our customers’ expectations is always the goal.
Does EmbedSocial sound like the place you want to be right now?
Here is what you will do:
- Develop new features for our EmbedSocial platform
- Improve the codebase and scalability
- Connect to Facebook Marketing API and Google MyBusiness API
- Work together with our team and help us improve in knowledge and experience
Here are the skills required:
- Min 2 years of experience working with PHP
- Мin 1 year experience with Symfony or Laravel
- Have experience in working with Social Media APIs
- Fluent in English speaking and writing
- Experience in building a SaaS platform is a major plus
Here is what you will get:
- Competitive compensation; €800 to €1500 NET salary
- Perks – remote work, flexible hours, road trips
- Impact – get the chance to have your work used by lots of users all over the world
- Budget to visit world famous conferences or seminars
- Voice – flexibility in expressing your own code, have the chance to build something on your own.
Here is how to apply:
- Provide links to your projects portfolio
- Write one sentence of how we can improve something on our website or platform
- Upload CV or resume
Please send all the above information to email@example.com
Flexible Office Hours
Free Gym and Spa
I am Nikola Bojkov CEO of EmbedSocial and I want to ask you to feel free to chat directly with me for any questions about our company.