Some of our happy users include Harvard University, Runtastic, National Geographic, Ministry of Sound and 50.000+ more.
Click here to learn more about our platform.
You are the key part connecting our Product/UX team with the Backend team.
You will be part of the team responsible for developing the Frontend code for all our new features and updates.
So feel free to send us your CV link to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you.
Here are more details about this job opportunity:
Here is what you will do:
- Build user-friendly features, and upgrade current ones using the Vue.js framework
- Contribute to the overall product development and suggest improvements
Here are the skills required:
- Work experience in another company is not required
- Preferably 3 to 6 months experience in frontend development with Vue.js
- Great knowledge of HTML and CSS
- A passion for the web and an eagerness to learn
- English proficiency, both written and spoken
- Experience with version control (Git)
Here is what you will get:
- 500 eur net starting salary
- Impact – get the chance to have your work used by lots of small business from all over the world and also big brands like Motorola
- Opportunity to work and learn from some of the smartest people in town
- Private health insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Remote work
- Extended weekends
- Voice – flexibility in expressing and freedom to build something on your own
Here is how to apply:
- Write one sentence of how we can improve something on our website or platform
- What is your favorite thing about Vue.js?
- Share a link to your GitHub profile
- Submit CV
Please send all the above information to email@example.com
Flexible Office Hours
Private Health Insurance
I am Nikola Bojkov, CEO of EmbedSocial, and I want to ask you to feel free to chat directly with me for any questions about our company.