EmbedSocial is a fast-growing startup with offices in Japan, Macedonia, and Bulgaria. We are also part of the European startup ecosystem The Family.
Some of our happy users include Motorola, Florence by Mills, Industrious, Salomon, Ancestry, and 50.000+ more.
Click here to learn more about our platform.
We are looking for new team members ready to jump into a new adventure, hard workers, and are eager to learn and grow.
You have a unique opportunity to join a very ambitious, smart, and hardworking team, creating its own platform used by tens of thousands of users worldwide.
EmbedSocial sounds like the place you want to be, right now?
Here is what you will do: ?
- Write “clean”, well-designed code
- Develop new features for our EmbedSocial platform
- Develop new integrations with Social Media API’s
- Develop plugins for the most popular CMS’s
- Drive quality by writing high quality, effective unit and functional tests
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Follow industry best practices
What skills and experiences you need ?
- Work experience in another company is not required
- Experience working with PHP, preferably with Symfony or Laravel
- Good knowledge of OOP
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools, and developing web services
- Knowledge on REST API Development
- Excellent English writing and communicating skills
- Ability to make own decisions, self-starter, open for direct feedback and constant collaboration with others
- A growth and practical mindset with trial and error
- Willingness to get out of the comfort zone
- Love to build things from scratch and do things for the first time
- Have a balance of humility and confidence, genuinely kind, positive, and open-minded personality.
- Experience in working in SaaS company
- Experience in working with Social Media API’s
- Experience with design patterns, algorithms, and data structures
- Experience with unit tests
Benefits: Here is what you will get ?
- 500 euro net starting salary
- Mentor – someone to guide you and help you grow
- Perks – private health insurance, extended weekends, remote work, flexible working hours
- Impact – get the chance to have your work used by lots of small business from all over the world and also big brands like Motorola
We are a diverse squad! And we want to continue to include more different people from any nationality, race, age, gender, religion, or sexual orientation.
Here is how to apply:
Answer the below questions and send us your CV:
- What is your favorite thing about PHP?
- Why do you want to work backend instead of frontend or full-stack?
- Share a link to your GitHub profile
- Submit CV
Please send all the above information to firstname.lastname@example.org
Flexible Office Hours
Private Health Insurance
I am Nikola Bojkov, CEO of EmbedSocial, and I want to ask you to feel free to chat directly with me for any questions about our company.