Some of our happy users include Harvard University, National Geographic, Industrious, Ministry of Sound, and 50.000+ more.
Click here to learn more about our platform.
We are looking for new team members ready to jump into a new adventure, hard workers, and are eager to learn and grow.
You have a unique opportunity to join a very ambitious, smart, and hardworking team, creating its own platform used by tens of thousands of users worldwide.
The QA position is critical to our operations to provide a consistent product experience as we grow the platform with new products and features.
It can be your launchpad for your future development into a QA automation engineer.
EmbedSocial sounds like the place you want to be, right now?
Here is what you will do
- Create manual test cases for new features
- Check that the code is following EmbedSocial’s structure rules and UX/UI design system
- Execute daily manual testing across various browsers
- Collaborate with the developers to help reproduce and resolve issues
- Start implementing automation testing
- Create reports documenting errors and issues for fixing, and suggest improvements on feature and processes
- Create and improve tutorials, guides, to teach developers how to test their code
Here is what you need to start:
- Passion for product quality and a positive user experience
- Knowledge of QA methodologies, best practices, and software development life cycle
- Highly driven and proactive with demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities
- Fluent in English, speaking, and content writing
- Being able to accept feedback and use it towards your self-growth and improvement
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced team environment while maintaining positive energy, sense of humor, and desire to learn
- Ability to understand and communicate complex problems clearly
- Have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- High interest in automation, software, and new technology
Bonus points for:
- Experience with software tools for source control, bug tracking, and code coverage
- Experience with CSS and HTML
- Experience with PHP, Python, or Selenium
- Previous experience working in a product company
Here is what you’ll get:
- 500 euro net starting salary
- Mentor – someone to guide you and help you grow
- Perks – private health insurance, extended weekends, remote work, flexible working hours
- Impact – get the chance to have your work used by lots of users all over the world
Here is how you can join us:
Answer the first two questions and add your CV
- What is your favorite business book and why?
- How would you explain QA to your mom?
- Submit CV
Please send all the above information to firstname.lastname@example.org
Flexible Office Hours
Private Health Insurance
I am Nikola Bojkov, CEO of EmbedSocial, and I want to ask you to feel free to chat directly with me for any questions about our company.