Some of our happy users include Harvard University, Runtastic, National Geographic, Ministry of Sound and 50.000+ more.
Click here to learn more about our platform.
You are the key part connecting our Product/UX team with the Backend team. Sometimes you’ll have to translate between Product/UX and Backend so they can better understand each other and work together as one team. All aligned with our mission to make every business grow with the help of their current customers.
You will be responsible for making sure our widgets look amazing, loading lightning fast, work across all major browsers and OS-es, and help our users build trust with their customers.
We think that our platform is easy to use, and we hope you can help us make it simpler and more user-friendly. Together we’ll guide our users to get more value from EmbedSocial and build world famous product used by millions.
If you want to come on board, feel free to send us your portfolio link to email@example.com and we will get back to you.
Here are more details about this job opportunity:
Here is what you will do:
- Producing HTML/CSS from UX/UI prototypes
- Developing new widget layouts
- Testing the front-end code for supported browsers and devices
- Working together with backend developers, UX designers, and product managers
- Improving our technology stack
Here are the skills required:
- Preferably 4+ years experience in frontend development
- Proficiency in HTML syntax & CSS
- Proven work experience with responsive design
- English proficiency, both written and spoken
- Experience with browser testing and debugging
- Experience with PHP is preferred but not mandatory
Here is what you will get:
- Oportunity to work with some of the smartest people in town
- Work in an amazing office in Synergy Business Center
- Free fitness and spa package in Synergy Fitness Center
- Flexible working hours
- Remote work
- Extended weekends
- Impact – have your work used by 50,000 users worldwide
- Voice – flexibility in expressing your code
- Ownership – have the chance to build something on your own.
- Mentorship – access to our mentorship network – get personal mentors from world famous product company
Here is how to apply:
- Provide links to your projects portfolio
- Write one sentence of how we can improve something on our website or platform
Please send all the above information to firstname.lastname@example.org