Some of our happy users include Harvard University, National Geographic, Industrious, Ministry of Sound and 60.000+ more.
Click here to learn more about our platform.
Who we’re looking for?
We are looking for a dedicated person to take over all our digital content efforts, execute creative social media strategies and help the marketing team to acquire more online customers.
The ideal candidates will have experience with blogging and managing company accounts on Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter especially Instagram (with major plus if you have Pinterest, Youtube, TikTok and IGTV experience!).
Also, we are looking for a full-stack social media marketer, creative enough to produce images, videos and copy, engage with the community and use cool, innovative growth strategies.
Here is what you will do
You will work closely with the team who were amongst the first 100 companies to become Facebook Marketing Partners, who regularly attend invite-only Facebook partner summits and the famous f8 conferences.
- Work closely with marketing to define content marketing strategy
- Build and manage THE content marketing plan
- Create an engaging social media schedule
- Write long, skyscraper blog posts
- Work with the design team to produce videos, images or just have the ability to use your own skills and build marketing collateral by your own
- Be comfortable to create video announcements or respond to community questions on social media
- Become EmbedSocial product expert in order to create content that is appealing to the customer base
- Build relationships with the Instagram marketing community, such as bloggers and social media experts
- Actively follow the industry trends and discovering new opportunities so EmbedSocial can utilize in the overall strategy
- Create, monitor and analyze content marketing reports
Here is what you need to know:
- 3+ years of experience in managing branded social media accounts
- Fluent in English speaking and content writing
- Total social media nerd, with skills for social messaging and copywriting, with high sensitivity to details and aesthetic
- Experience in writing and managing a blog and comfortable to use CMS, such as WordPress
- Understanding and actively using the Instagram platform
- Experience in using photo/video editing tools such as Canva, Photoshop, Figma or similar
- High-interest in social media, digital marketing, and new technology
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced team environment while maintaining positive energy, sense of humor, and desire to learn
Here is what you’ll get
- Great salary
- Impact: have your work used by 60,000+ users worldwide
- Voice: flexibility in expressing your own ideas and have the chance to build something on your own
- Mentorship: get a direct mentor from world-famous companies
- Opportunity: work and learn from some of the smartest people in town
- Amazing office: work in a premium business center Synergy
- Free fitness & spa: membership in Synergy Fitness Center
- Flexible hours: work on your own schedule, as long as you execute your tasks and put an extra mile to achieve more
- Remote work: a possibility to work from wherever you want
- Extended weekends: we value and invest in your work/life balance. Get an extra day, every time there is a bank holiday.
Here is how you can join us
Answer the first two questions and send us your CV:
- What is your favorite marketing book?
- Why did you select that book?
- Submit CV
Please send all the above information to email@example.com
Flexible Office Hours
Private Health Insurance
I am Nikola Bojkov, CEO of EmbedSocial, and I want to ask you to feel free to chat directly with me for any questions about our company.