Some of our happy users include Harvard University, CNN, Web Summit, Ministry of Sound and 40.000+ more.
Click here to learn more about our platform.
This is not like any other job ad you’ve seen!
We’re looking for brilliant, unique, extraordinary UI designers for a contract based work, who will help us create amazing widgets that tens of thousands of companies will love to embed on their websites.
Just to be clear from the beginning: We are not looking for a developer, you don’t have to know React, Angular, NodeJS or unit testing 🙂
Company websites are one of the biggest assets in today’s digital world. So in order for a company to put your widget on their website, it must bring value, load quickly and stand out.
A SMART functionality is what we are looking for and we are willing to pay very well to achieve it!
We understand that designers want creative freedom and we truly respect that. That is why we are looking for a contract based work commitment that if we both love can be for the long run.
EmbedSocial is rapidly growing and we want to make sure it looks and feels as user-friendly as possible.
So feel free to send us your portfolio link to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you.
Here are more details about this job opportunity:
Here is what you will do:
EmbedSocial provides interesting widgets such as photo galleries, testimonial sliders or social media feeds that companies embed on their websites. To see what we do, check out our demo widgets.
You will receive a design brief with all needed specifications in order to make your job easier and understand our needs. Here is what you will do:
- Design and create new widgets
- Redesign our current widgets
- Provide UI prototypes for these widgets
Expected Output: We expect that you will deliver a prototype of the widget in Sketch or HTML/CSS and that you will work with our development team to implement the prototype into working widgets in our EmbedSocial Platform that will:
- Look amazing on our customers’ websites
- Load quickly
- Work on all browsers across mobile and desktop
Here are the skills required:
- Illustrator, Sketch, Photoshop or similar
- Prototyping with UXPin, InVision or similar
- Knowledge of HTML & CSS
- Experience in working with product companies
- Experience in working with SaaS products (big plus)
Here is what you will get:
- Competitive compensation defined per hour or per widget
- Impact – have your work used by 40,0000 websites all over the world
Here is how to apply:
- Provide links to your projects portfolio
- Write one sentence of how we can improve something on our website or platform
Please send all the above information to email@example.com
Flexible Office Hours
Private Health Insurance
I am Nikola Bojkov, CEO of EmbedSocial, and I want to ask you to feel free to chat directly with me for any questions about our company.