To create and embed a slideshow on your website with your Facebook Page photos, follow the steps below:
First, log in to your EmbedAlbum account
- Navigate to ‘Facebook Albums’ from the left main menu
- Click the top right green button ‘Add New’
- Select the option ‘Album from a Facebook Page’
- Enter the album URL of the Facebook Page
- Click <strong’>Continue’
- Navigate to the Layout settings in the right options bar
- Choose ‘Slideshow’
- Click ‘Save’
- Copy the code at the top right
- Paste it in the location of your website where you want the slideshow to appear.
If you prefer, check out the video below with all the above steps:
If you use WordPress, you can use the script code like for any other website but you can also use the specific shortcodes to easily embed albums in your WordPress posts.
- To do this, first, download and install the official EmbedSocial plugin.
- Follow the same steps above and in the edit view of the album copy the shortcode displayed in the top right section
- Open your WordPress post editor and paste the shortcode in the ‘Visual’ tab of the text editor.
Here is an example of a Facebook page photos displayed in a Slideshow and embedded in this post: