In this video, we will walk you through the EmbedAlbum most powerful feature: Galleries.
This is one of the most advanced features in the EmbedAlbum platform.
With this feature you can import all albums from your Facebook Page and create an entire gallery with these Facebook albums.
The instructions how to start with the Galleries are outlined in the video and you can also follow the steps below:
- Navigate to ‘Galleries’ tab in the left main menu
- Click ‘Add New‘
- Select the option ‘Import all albums from a Facebook Page’ or if you have already imported albums in your account you can choose the first option ‘Create gallery from existing albums’
- Enter the Facebook Page URL in the input field and click ‘Continue‘
- Once the system generates the albums you can select all or choose which ones to appear in the gallery
- Your gallery is created and you can choose variety of options to customize it
- After your gallery is ready, click ‘Save‘
- To embed the gallery on any website, just click the above
The best option of this feature is that it automatically syncs with the website, every time you upload a new photo in your Facebook albums and it immediately appears that photo on your website.
If you want to embed a gallery with Facebook albums in a WordPress website you can choose the above option and use the script code, or you can choose to install the and use the official WordPress plugin and use the available shortcodes generated next to the script code for each of your galleries.
For more information on how to embed an entire gallery with your Facebook Page albums in a WordPress website, follow the instructions in this video:
The new users who have not experienced the EmbedAlbum can get a free trial and check out this amazing feature.
Contact us to let us know if you have any questions.