The EmbedReviews platform has a variety of options that allow users to provide an option for web visitors to leave reviews on their website.
Here are a few options on how to start collecting reviews on your website:
- Create a link to a reviews collection form
- Embed a button that triggers the form in a lightbox or
- Embed an entire reviews collection form – explained below
In the following tutorial, you will get all the steps on how to embed an entire reviews collection form on any webpage on your website. Just follow these steps:
- Click on ‘Sources‘ in the left-hand menu
- Click ‘Add Source’:
In the next screen, choose the source ‘Collect web reviews’:
Once your new source is created, you will see multiple options in the right-hand Settings panel on how to customize the form.
And if you need to embed the form directly on the webpage and not a button that opens the form, then you will need to follow these steps in order to get the form code:
- Click on the ‘Advanced‘ link placed in the right Settings panel
- In the popup, copy the embeddable form code as shown below:
- Paste this code in the HTML editor of your webpage, where you want the form to appear.
In the popup, copy the embeddable form code as shown below:
Check the demo of a review collection form so you will see how it will look on your website.