To embed a single album from a Facebook Page on your website, first, log in to your EmbedAlbum account.
Once you are in, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the ‘Facebook Albums’ main menu
- Click ‘Add New’
- Select ‘Album from a Facebook Page’
- Enter the album URL from your Facebook Page (*)
- Click ‘Continue’ and your album will be loaded in an edit view with various customizations settings
- To embed this album on your website, just copy the code displayed in the top right corner
- Paste the code in the HTML code of your website
Follow the steps, below:
(*) If you do not know how to find your Facebook Page album link, click here.
And here is the album in action, embedded in this post: