EmbedAlbum works perfectly with the Squarespace platform. It can generate your social media photos from Twitter, Facebook or Instagram and create album widgets that you can embed in your Squarespace website.
The great news is that you do not need to install any plugin in Squarespace, as their platform allows you to directly embed code from third-party platforms.
Before you begin, make sure you log in to your EmbedAlbum account and connect with your social media profiles. Once you create the album you will get an embeddable code that you will just need to paste in your Squarespace page.
To do this, just follow the steps below:
- Copy the provided code in your EmbedAlbum account
- Go to your Squarespace page where you want to embed the code
- Click on the left-hand arrow that adds a new section in Squarespace
- Chose the ‘Embed’ block
- Click on the code icon in the pop-up and paste the code
- Click set and again click Apply
If you need a detailed explanation, feel free to check out the video below:
If you need additional help feel free to chat with us.