The EmbedFeed platform offers a unique possibility to create an entire feed from multiple social media sources.
In this tutorial, we will show you how to create an Instagram feed with posts from multiple hashtags.
First, you will need to log in to your
- Click ‘Social Media Feed’ in the main menu
- Click ‘Create New’ button
- Click ‘Add New Source’
- Click on Instagram hashtag and type one hashtag
- Click ‘Continue’ to create the hashtag feed
- Once the feed is created you can add more hashtags by clicking the ‘Sources’ tab
- In the sources list, click ‘Add New Source’
- In the popup choose Instagram and type another hashtag
Please note, that if you need to add more hashtags, you will need to repeat steps 6, 7 and 8.
Click the link below to check out a demo:
Once you add the hashtag sources, make sure they are selected in the sources list and in the ‘Preview’ tab you will see the posts from all the hashtags you’ve included as sources.
Click the top-right blue button ‘Save’ and you are ready to copy the top right code and paste it in your website.
If you need any further help, feel free to chat with us.