Please note: We are working on a Shopify plugin for Instagram stories, that is coming very soon. The app will work seamlessly with your shop and will help you to enhance your sales funnel with live Instagram stories.
In the meantime, you can still use EmbedStories to display your Instagram stories in Shopify with a simple HTML code.
In this tutorial, we will show you how to embed the code on your Shopify homepage and also in other inner Shopify page.
Add Instagram stories in Shopify inner page
Watch the video tutorial or check the detailed steps below:
- In your Shopify dashboard, navigate to the left menu and click Online Stores > Pages, select an existing page or create a new page by clicking ‘Add page’
- To paste the code, just click the ‘Show Html’ icon located on the top right corner of the Content section (as shown below)
- Paste the embeddable code that EmbedSocial provides (we assume you already generated your albums) and click ‘Save’
Add Instagram stories to Shopify homepage store
EmbedStories provides a perfect widget for your Shopify homepage.
And the best, you are able to add shoppable links to the story widget.
This means that on each story you can add a checkout link to the product displayed in the story, and give your potential buyers a new shopping experience.
To add the Instagram stories widget on your Shopify homepage you will need to edit the / customize the homepage sections. It is very easy, just follow these steps:
- Navigate to Online store > Themes and click ‘Customize’
- In the edit view, on the left sidebar click ‘Add section’ and from the list choose ‘Custom section’
- Click ‘Add Content’ and choose ‘Custom HTML’
- Go to your EmbedStories account and copy the provided code
- Paste the code in the HTML filed and click ‘Save’
That’s it. The Instagram story gallery will appear in your custom section.
If you need any more help, feel free to contact us.