The EmbedReviews platform provides two options to display your reviews on a WordPress website.
Once you’ve generated reviews, you will need to copy the provided code and display in your WordPress website.
To do this, log in to your account and follow the instructions
- Click on the ‘Reviews Feed’ menu item
- Click on an existing feed or create new
- Copy the provided code in the top right settings bar
- Paste the code in your WordPress post or page text editor
2. Embed reviews with a shortcode
To display reviews on WordPress websites with the help of shortcodes, we’ve built an official EmbedSocial WordPress plugin that can help you do this.
To install* and activate the EmbedSocial plugin follow the steps below:
- Log in to your WordPress admin, navigate to ‘Plugins’ and click ‘Add new’
- Type EmbedSocial in the search field
- Once the result is displayed just click ‘Install now’
- And once the plugin is installed, click ‘Activate’
Next, log in to your EmbedSocial account and follow these steps to get the WordPress shortcode of your reviews feed:
- Click on ‘Reviews feed’ in the left sidebar and click on the feed that you want to embed
- In the reviews feed edit screen just copy the WordPress shortcode located in the top-right settings bar (as shown below)
- Go back to your WordPress Page and paste the shortcode into the position where you want your reviews to appear
(* You can also download the plugin and upload it in your WordPress plugins folder. After the upload is finished, you will need to only activate the plugin.)
If you need any help, please chat with us.