EmbedReviews is a powerful reviews management tool that can capture, store and display reviews from Facebook and Google. It can also display a form or button to collect your own reviews on the WordPress website
Additionally, it provides features such as:
- Send email invitations to customers to submit reviews
- Variety of testimonial sliders and widgets
- Option to import custom CSS
- Schema code that displays star snippet in Google search results
- and much more
To get started first you will need to log in to your EmbedReviews account and set up the reviews feed by connecting with your Facebook page or Google My Business.
The benefit of installing the plugin is that you will get a simple shortcode for each reviews widget, that you can directly paste in the visual editor, no coding skills required.
Also with the WordPress plugin, you can use a specific Schema code for WordPress that can auto-update every time you receive a new review.
Here are the steps to install and use the plugin:
- Login to your WordPress
- Go to Plugins > Add New
- In the search field, type EmbedSocial and click ‘Install Now’
- Once you install the plugin click ‘Activate’
- Go back to your EmbedReviews account and copy the provided shortcode
- Open the visual editor of your WordPress page and paste the shortcode in the position where you want the widget to display.
For more detailed instructions on how to embed Facebook reviews on your website, please check the this tutorial
Start 7 days free trial and boost the trust of your website visitors, immediately
Free 7 days trial | Cancel any time