You're looking to embed your social media feed on your Squarespace website. Here's a simple guide on embedding them with just a few clicks.
Before we begin, first generate your social media feeds in your EmbedFeed account and get the code.
Here are the steps:
Log in to your EmbedFeed account
Go to Widgets and click on the widget you want to embed
In the widget editor left-hand settings panel, click the Embed tab and click 'Copy code'
Once you have the code, go to your Squarespace account.
Embed the social media feeds widget on your Squarespace website
Log in to your Squarespace account and navigate to the page where you want to embed the widget and click 'Edit'
In order to embed the code, you will need to:
1. Click on 'Add section' to add a new section on the part where you would like to embed the widget:
2. Click 'Add a blank section':
3. Click 'Add block':
4. Choose the appropriate content block type for your widget, in this use case choose 'Embed':
5. On the popup select 'Code snippet' and then click 'Embed data':
6. Paste the code and click 'Save':
That's it! The widget is embedded! You can adjust its width and its height to make it more fit the website.