We are happy to show you in this article, how to create your Feedlink URL page, which can pull posts from your Instagram business and personal accounts.
To get started, first, you will need to log in to your account, or if you do not have an account yet, click here to get started for free!
As a fresh account, you will have a guide that you can follow, never less, the full guide is starting below.
1. The first step is to go to the Feedlink section on the left menu and click on the button "Create new Feedlink", or if you already have a created one, just click on the bot right button "Create new Feedlink"
2. On the next step you will need to type your Feedlink name, check if it's available, and if no one has already used it, you can click on the next button at the top right corner.
Note - If you already have your Facebook account connected, you can directly select the Instagram account and claim the exact username directly if is available as well.
3. Once your Feedlink is created if you don't have a connected Instagram account and you want to display your feeds, just click on the Explore block and select Instagram
4. Here we choose an Instagram business account, which requires connecting a Facebook account that is linked with your Instagram business page. If you go with a personal Instagram account, just log in using the Instagram account. As for the TikTok account, click here for the article.
5. You will be redirected to the Facebook page, so you can log in using your account, to provide the necessary permissions to EmbedSocial, so we can pull and generate a Feedlink from your posts.
Note - If you already have your Facebook account connected, you will be automatically redirected to the next step.
6. A drop-down menu will open, where you will need to choose the Instagram account from which you would like to generate the posts and click on the bottom right Apply button.
Your Instagram feeds will be automatically displayed inside your Feedlink.
The Feedlink URL can be found in the top-left corner, as the screenshot below:
Grab the link, and go ahead and add it to your Instagram, Twitter, Tiktok, or even YouTube profile Bio!
If you have any questions or need additional assistance, please feel free to reach out and chat with us or send us an email at email@example.com
We're happy to help.