You're looking to create and embed an Instagram feed on your website. Here's a simple guide on how to create and embed it with just a few clicks.
How to connect your Instagram account and create a widget
First, log in to your EmbedFeed account. In order to connect your Instagram account you will need to:
1. Go to the 'Sources' tab and click 'Add new source':
2. Select 'Instagram' as a source:
3. Connect the Facebook account that manages a Facebook page connected with Instagram:
Please note that you will need to be logged in with the same Facebook account on your browser in a new tab in order for the account to be connected successfully
Note: If you already have your Facebook account connected, you will be automatically redirected to the next step.
4. Once your account is connected, a dropdown list will appear with all the Instagram accounts you manage. Please select the desired account and click 'Next':
5. In the last step, choose the preferred template or click 'Start from scratch' to design the widget, and click 'Create Widget' :
All of the Instagram posts from that specific account will get pulled, and an embeddable widget will be created.
Embed the widget on your website
In order to copy the widget code you will need to:
1. Click 'Embed' on the top-left section inside your widget editor and just click 'Copy code':
That's it! Now you just need to navigate on your website builder and paste the code on the desired page.
Embed Instagram widget in other web builders
For a more detailed walkthrough, watch the video below: