Imagine the boost that will happen if you have the opportunity to extend your Instagram content beyond the Instagram app.
Yes, it is possible with our free Instagram widget and you can utilize Instagram’s marketing potential on your website right away.
It works like a charm, just follow the steps below and your Instagram photos will be synced on your website in seconds.
Here is how to embed Instagram feed on any website:
- Create your free account in the EmbedAlbum platform
- Connect your Instagram account
- Generate your Instagram album in an Instagram widget
- And just copy/paste the provided code on your website
So, one of the smart tactics for marketers is to benefit from this social platform by using it as an extremely useful source of content that attracts customers.
This is how that looks:
Like what you see? Create and embed your first Instagram feed, for free!
Or feel free to continue to read for more details on how to embed your Instagram feed – five quick steps with screenshot explanations are below.
Step by step:
- Step 1: Create free EmbedAlbum account
- Step 2: Connect your Instagram profile
- Step 3: Copy the provided code
- Step 4: Embed Instagram feed on your website
- Embed Instagram feed on other platforms
- Other options to embed Instagram feed for free
- Do more: Embed Instagram photo albums like a PRO
- Do even more: Embed Instagram hashtags like a PRO
Steps to embed Instagram feed with EmbedAlbum
So, if you have any of the popular platforms than you are ready to go.
1. Create free EmbedAlbum account
Before you start, make sure you already have a free EmbedAlbum account.
If not, create your free account, and then follow the steps below.
2. Connect your Instagram profile
- Once you are on the platform navigate to ‘Instagram albums’
- Click ‘Add new’
- A pop-up box will show where you will be asked to connect to Instagram. Click ‘Connect with Instagram’ that will prompt you to connect an Instagram account with the EmbedAlbum platform
Note: If you have several accounts that you manage, the system will display all of them. Select the account for where you want to generate posts and proceed to the feed.
3. Copy the provided code
Once you choose your Instagram account, the platform will display your Instagram feed edit screen.
So once you are on this page, you are able to see the code, displayed in the top-right section of the Settings panel.
4. Paste the provided code into your website
If you are using a platform that allows editing of the code of the page, then you can just paste the code into the body section of its HTML structure, at the position where you want the Instagram feed widget to appear.
And if you use other web platforms such as WordPress, Squarespace, or similar, navigate below in the text to find the actual tutorials for these platforms.
Here is how one of our clients is using the free Instagram widget on their website.
Create your own FREE Instagram Feed
Generate, analyze and embed Instagram Feed on your website.
Embed Instagram feed on other platforms
And you probably wonder how to do this if you use a specific e-commerce platform or a web builder.
So here are the respected tutorials on how to use the EmbedFeed platform’s code for Instagram feeds:
Show Instagram Feed in WordPress
As mentioned, EmbedAlbum provides a free Instagram feed WordPress plugin that works for any WordPress themes.
First, you will need to download and activate the Instagram plugin on your WordPress website.
Open your WordPress Page where you want to show the feed, and click on the Visual tab in the page’s text editor. Paste the provided shortcode in your widget page in EmbedAlbum and click ‘Save‘/’Publish‘ of that page.
Check the full Instagram Feed WordPress tutorial.
Show Instagram Feed in SquareSpace
Navigate to the Squarespace Page where you want to show the Instagram feed. Navigate to the top right in the dark header of the block section and click the + button.
When the popover shows, click the content blog ‘Embed’. Once you see a pop-up, click the code icon.
Paste the code in the blank code space, click on ‘Set’ and finalize the process by clicking the ‘Save’ button on the top left corner.
Check the full Instagram Feed for Squarespace tutorial.
Show Instagram Feed in Shopify
Log in to your Shopify account and go to Store > Options > Pages and open the page where you want to show the widget.
Click on the HTML/code icon in the right-hand corner of the text editor and paste the code.
Check how you can add Instagram feed to Shopify.
Other options to embed Instagram feed for free
Here are 2 free options on how to add your Instagram feed in WordPress or any other web platform:
1. Instagram’s official embedding option
Instagram offers an easy embed feature that lets you add an Instagram post on WordPress.
- To start, open your Instagram business app in the browser
- Open the image you want to embed and choose the 3 dots menu in the upper right corner
- Choose the option ‘Embed’ and copy the embed code that will be provided to you below
- Open your WordPress editor and go to the page where you want that post to appear
- Select the area of the editor where you want to add the code and click on the + icon
- Select the ‘Embed’ block and paste the image URL in the input field
- Click ‘Update‘ (or ‘Preview’) to see your embedded Instagram feed
Check the full Instagram’s official embedding guide.
Although these are simple ways to embed your Instagram feed, they come with many limitations:
- You can attach only one post at a time
- No option for customizations, content moderation, performance analytics, live content updates, multiple posts, etc.
2. 3rd-party Instagram feed plugins for WordPress or any website
EmbedAlbum is not the only platform that provides a free version for embedding Instagram feeds.
There are plenty other tools that can help you do a similar task.
So we suggest before using the final tool, to check the WordPress plugin directory or the Shopify apps store for relevant apps that might provide the same functionality.
EmbedSocial can provide this and it is already compliant with the latest API changes. Learn more about the new major Instagram API changes
Do more: Embed Instagram feed like a Pro
If you need professional settings or more options to customize or change the layouts of your feed, make your Instagram feeds shoppable with custom ‘Buy’ buttons, have control which Instagram posts are published, have multiple Instagram feed widgets on multiple websites, and much more, you can check EmbedAlbum PRO version features.
EmbedAlbum is one of the most professional Instagram plugins for websites that offer more advanced solutions when it comes to generating your Instagram photos on WordPress or other web platforms.
Need more templates and customizations?
Create Amazing Instagram Feed with EmbedAlbum PRO Plan – starting at $19/month
If you want to check all its features in action, follow the links below of the live demos:
- Shoppable Instagram feed – Live Demo
- Sliders, carousels, and slideshows – Live Demo
- Variety of widgets – Live Demo
With these exclusive Instagram widget options, you will definitely stand out from the crowd!
Visit the demos section to check all possible layouts and what you can do more with EmbedAlbum.
Customize your Instagram Feed
To stay creative and make your Instagram feed truly impressive, navigate to the Settings, Layout and Design boxes below the code and feel free to play around with the following options:
- Order your media and create captions for them
- Customize the size of your image and they should be shown
- Link images to Instagram
- Change the album title
- Change the font and color of the title
- Change the layout of the feed
- Use CSS editor to design a custom feed style
Please note: Customization is not available in the free EmbedAlbum version.
Do even more: Embed Instagram hashtag feeds like a PRO
We explained how to use the EmbedAlbum platform for embedding your Instagram photo feeds on any website. Plus the free version.
For more advanced features, including embedding Instagram feeds from hashtags and moderation, try a professional social media aggregator – EmbedFeed.
EmbedFeed helps in curating quality web-based Instagram feed using hashtags, mentions and media published by an Instagram account.
Additionally, it gives you the opportunity to apply your brand voice by customizing your feed with different colors and fonts, layout options, backgrounds, CTA’s, auto adding new media and many more.
You can also use the Moderation option and choose the content that you want to see displayed on your website.
Real-time auto content updates feed performance analytics and amazing customer support team come as a part of the package.
So, why you should use Instagram feed on your website?
From showing and keeping your Instagram users up to date with your new products to directly selling tour inventory, Instagram and your content become a central point of your business success.
Displaying an amazing Instagram feed of all super authentic photos created from your account will increase user engagement and time on site, turning visitors into followers.
We showed you step-by-step tutorials on how you can use free tools to add your Instagram feed on your website and also websites built with other platforms such as WordPress.
You can do that manually or using a free version of our WordPress Instagram plugin to embed your Instagram feed automatically.
Well, congratulations on learning how you can extend the reach of your Instagram activity beyond Instagram’s mobile app!
We hope that these Instagram widgets will help you offer a more unique experience for your website visitors.
Feel free to contact us for any additional help. We are always here for you!
Happy embedding! 🙂
The #1 Social media aggregator
Try EmbedFeed and embed Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, or TikTok feeds on any website, like a PRO.
7 days free trial · Easy setup · Cancel any time