EmbedFeed offers a unique option for you to add Call to action buttons (CTA) or to directly tag your products and make your Instagram feeds shoppable.
To achieve this, please follow the article below:
2. Navigate to the widget section and click on the Edit section next to your Instagram widget:
3. Click on the Links section
4. Then when you click on any of the posts a pop-up will be shown asking you whether you would like to add CTA with a custom link or directly tag the product.
5. If you chose the CTA option, you can add a custom Link URL, Button text, and custom colors of the Button and Text.
Additionally, there is a side bar on the left that will allow you add a bulk CTA links for all of your posts
6. If you proceed with the Product tag, then you can click anywhere on the post where your product is located, add the URL that is linked to that product, and add the product name and Price.
Please note: If your page has a Schema code, the product data will be automatically populated below within a short delay.
Here is an example of how the Product tag option can look.
Here is a more detailed video on the setup process:
If you have any questions or need additional assistance please feel free to reach out to us on our live chat or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We're happy to help.