Here is how to create your TikTok feed and embed it on your website with ease:
Before you begin, make sure to log in to your EmbedFeed account.
1. Login to your EmbedFeed account
2. Access to content sources
3. Go to Sources and select the source TikTok:
4. Then you will need to connect with your TikTok account.
Note: If you would like you can directly pull specific TikTok videos by selecting the TikTok Video option, and entering the specific TikTok URL.
5. Click on the "Authorize" button
6. Once you have the right permissions, select the widget layout from the templates or click Start from scratch
Note: you can change the layout anytime
To embed your TikTok widget, into your website, just copy the HTML code in the top-left corner:
And paste it into any part of the body section of your website, to display the widget and the TikTok videos.