We're excited to unveil our latest feature on FeedLink: the Map Block. This powerful addition brings a whole new dimension to the user experience, making it easier than ever to explore and navigate your location.
In this tutorial, we will show you how to do just that, to add the 'Map' block on your Feedlink page:
Add a map block inside your Feedlink page
In order to add the 'Map' block you will need to:
1. Navigate on your Google location and click 'Share'
2. Select 'Embed a map' and click 'Copy HTML'
That's it! Once you have the code, navigate to your EmbedSocial account and:
1. Click 'Edit page' on the feedlink page where you want to add the block:
2. Click on 'Explore' and select 'Google maps':
3. Paste the copied code, type 'Enter' and then click 'Save':
That's it! Now you will have the location of your business inside your Feedlink page!