You have refreshed your permissions but inside your Feedlink page are still seeing the following:
The most common reasons why the permissions are still not refreshed are:
1. The Instagram account is not connected to the Facebook page you are managing with your account anymore
If the Instagram account is not connected to the Facebook page you are managing with your Facebook account, then even if you try to refresh your permissions it will not be successful.
How to check this:
Go to your Facebook account and tap on the 'Profile picture' in the upper right corner, then select 'Settings and Privacy':
Then click 'See more in Accounts Center':
Once you are in the Accounts Center, you should be able to see the desired Instagram connected there under 'Profiles'.
If it is not connected, you just need to click 'Add account' and connect the desired Instagram account. Once the desired Instagram account is connected with Facebook, you will need to re-connect the account inside your EmbedSocial account.
Or if it was already connected, please follow the next steps inside your EmbedSocial account:
Re-connect your Facebook account to your EmbedSocial account
1. Navigate to the 'Social accounts' tab and remove the already connected Facebook account:
Please note that you will need to be logged in with the same Facebook account in order to reconnect your account successfully.
2. Once the account is removed, you will need to reconnect it again. To do so, you will need to click on 'Connect new account' and select 'Instagram Business Account':
3. Click 'Connect with Facebook'
4. Click 'Edit Settings'
5. Make sure to select all the desired pages and requested permissions and click 'Done'
That's all! now the desired account is successfully connected and you should be able to refresh the permissions again inside your Feedlink page.
If you cannot connect your Instagram account with a Facebook page, then we have another option:
2. Connect your Instagram account as a Private account
In order to connect your Instagram account as a Private account, you will need to:
Please note that first, you will need to be logged in with the same Instagram account in order to connect it successfully.
1. Navigate to the 'Social accounts' tab, click 'Connect new account' and select 'Instagram Private Account':
2. Click 'Allow':
That's it! The Instagram account now is connected to your EmbedSocial account. Now you just need to navigate inside your Feedlink page, remove the already added Instagram block, and create a new one where you will select the newly connected Instagram account.