Here are the steps on how to use EmbedFeed and display the entire Feed of your Facebook Page posts on any website.
First, log in to your EmbedFeed account and follow these steps:
- Go to ‘Sources’ and click ‘Add new source’
- Choose Facebook, click ‘Next’ and provide the required permissions
- Choose Facebook Page as a source type, select your Facebook page and click ‘Create’
- The system will generate your page posts and to view the entire feed just click ‘Create Feed’
- To embed this feed on your website, first, you need to Copy the code provided in the top right corner (as shown below)
- And finally, you will need to Paste this code in your website’s body section or your CMS (such as WordPress) text editor.
We are here for you to reply to any questions you might have.
Feel free to chat with us!