In this article, you can find quick steps on how to generate your Google reviews in EmbedSocial and display them on your website.
Step 1: Generate and import Google reviews
To aggregate your Google reviews into the platform, follow these steps:
1. Frist, go to your Sources tab and click on the top right "Add Source" button.
2. In the sources list, click Google
3. Next, click 'Connect Google account' and provide the required permissions.
4. Choose the Google location from which you want to generate reviews and click 'Next.'
5. Then select a widget template and click 'Create widget.'
Your Google reviews will get generated on your EmbedSocial account.
Get code to embed Google reviews
Once you have pulled your Google reviews now, you can easily display them on your website.
Just follow these steps:
In the widget editor, click the Embed tab and click 'Copy code.'
Paste the code into your website HTML or web builder. See the instructions below.
Video on how to embed Google reviews
For a detailed walkthrough, watch the video below:
Embed reviews in other web builders