In the following article, I will help you how to connect your Facebook account and give the right permissions for the Facebook pages that you manage, so our system can generate and update your feed or reviews automatically.
1. You will need to go to Social Accounts and click on the "Add account" button.
2. Connect with your Facebook account
3. To make sure you have the correct permissions for your Facebook pages you will need to be logged in with the Facebook account that is managing the pages and click on the "Edit Settings" button.
4. Then you will need to select the Facebook pages from which you will need to pull the reviews from, and click on the "Next" button.
5. The last step is to make sure that all of the options are turned ON, and to click on the Done button at the bottom right corner.
After that, you can easily create a widget from the desired pages, by selecting the page/pages and clicking on the "Create widget" button.
If you have any questions or need additional assistance please feel free to reach out and chat with us or send us an email at email@example.com
Also, If you feel like you need a demo of our product, with our EmbedSocial account managers, please click the Calendly link, and schedule one!
We're happy to help.