We're absolutely excited to share some fantastic news with you! Introducing the Collect form – an updated and improved feature on our product. This update empowers you to personalize your collect forms, making it even easier to collect valuable insights and boost engagement.
In this tutorial, we will show you how to do just that, to customize and share your collect form with your customers.
TL;DR - Quick guide:
Create an account on EmbedReviews.
Navigate to the 'Collect form'
Customize the form
Copy the generated link
That's it! Now you can share it with your customers and collect amazing feedback!
For more details with screenshots, follow the sections below:
Customize your collect form
In order to customize your collect form you will need to:
1. Click 'Collect form':
In the 'General' tab you can set the desired language and font:
And lastly, you can apply the desired colors on your form by navigating to the 'Colors' tab:
Example of how the customized 'Collect form' looks live:
After you've put your creative touch on the form, the real thrill begins - sharing it with your customers and collecting valuable feedback.
Copy the generated link
In order to share the form with your customers you will need to:
1. Copy the generated link by navigating to the 'Share' tab and clicking 'Copy link':
That's it! Feel free to check the different options where you can use the form in order to collect from your customers:
Different options for collecting feedback
1. Share your form on your social media accounts, such as Facebook, X, LinkedIn, etc just by navigating to the 'Share' tab and selecting the desired social media platform:
2. Use it on the template for requesting reviews via email - When requesting reviews via email in EmbedSocial, you can customize your template and add the link from the newly created form instead of the one that is already added and start asking for feedback from your customers.
3. Use it on the template for requesting reviews via SMS - When requesting reviews via SMS in EmbedSocial, you can customize your template and add the link from the newly created form instead of the one that is already added and start asking for feedback from your customers via the SMS option we have.
4. You can use the link from your form during your Email Marketing Campaigns - you can include a link to your review form in your email marketing campaigns. For example, after a successful purchase, you can send a follow-up email thanking the customer and requesting a review.
5. During a product launch - you can use your form to collect early reviews from your first customers. Share these reviews to build anticipation and trust for the new product.
6. During customer support interactions - after resolving a customer's issue, you can ask for their feedback via the form.
7. Referral Programs - If you have a referral program, reward customers for referring friends or colleagues and leaving reviews. Include a link to the form in the referral program communication.
There are a lot of other options as well where you can use the link from the form in order to collect feedback from your customers.
Display the collected reviews on your website
You can view all the collected reviews on the 'Reviews' tab within your form here:
Once you've gathered collect from your customers, you can create a widget to proudly showcase the collected reviews on your website.
In order to do this you will need to:
1. Navigate to the 'Widgets' tab and click 'New widget':
2. Select the 'Collect form' as a source and click 'Create widget':
That's it! The widget will be created, you can customize it and embed it on your website!
Reviews widget embedded in Wix
Embed reviews in other web builders