EmbedStories is a first platform in the world that enables the functionality to generate Instagram stories and store them in a web-based app. It has the ability to provide a custom shortcode that will display your Instagram stories automatically on your WordPress website.
And it does tons of other things, such as:
- A diverse set of layouts and widgets
- Option to apply a Custom CSS code and make the layouts as you wish
- Option to create a Highlights-like widget, that will mimic the Highlights functionality
- Instagram Story Ads functionality
- Advance Analytics – available for enterprise customers
To get started first you will need to log in to your EmbedStories account and connect your Instagram business account with the platform.
The benefit of installing the plugin is that you will get a simple shortcode for each stories widget, that you can directly paste in the visual editor, no coding skills required.
Here are the steps to install and use the plugin:
- Login to your WordPress
- Go to Plugins > Add New
- In the search field, type EmbedSocial and click ‘Install Now’
- Once you install the plugin click ‘Activate’
- Go back to your EmbedReviews account and copy the provided shortcode
- Open the visual editor of your WordPress page and paste the shortcode in the position where you want the widget to display.
For more detailed instructions on how to embed your Instagram stories on your WordPress website, please check the this tutorial
Free 7 days trial | Cancel any time