Raise your hand if you have ever wondered how to embed Facebook feed on your website?
Updating your Facebook page and doing the same for your website is a huge pain and time consuming, so many community managers are just fed up with this task.
Steps on how to embed Facebook feed right now:
- Activate your free trial with EmbedSocial
- Connect your Facebook account
- Generate your Facebook posts in a Facebook widget
- Customize and moderate the widget
- Copy and embed the code on your website
This is how that looks:
Like what you see? Create and embed this Facebook feed on your website with EmbedSocial.
Or feel free to continue to check all the five quick steps with screenshots we cover in this blog post.
Why you should use Facebook feed on your website?
Embedding Facebook feed on your website allows you to bridge the gap between the huge social audience and your business to generate more leads and increase conversions by adding social proof to your website and enhancing engagement and time on site.
A live Facebook feed on the website through social media aggregators enables you to add the stream of live social feed on the website. It works in real-time and is beneficial for announcing upcoming events, offers and promotions.
In this post, we outline a few methods that can help you experience these benefits and display your Facebook page activity on your website.
Here are the options on how you can embed Facebook feed:
- Step 1: Signup for free in EmbedSocial
- Step 2: Import the Facebook feed into your account
- Step 3: Choose ‘Source Type’
- Step 4: Get embeddable code and paste it on your website
- Step 5: Customize the Facebook feed to match the look of your website
- BONUS: Facebook feed on other web platforms
- Other options to embed Facebook Feed for free (with limitations)
1. Signup for the Facebook feed plugin
EmbedFeed is a full-featured social media aggregator that has direct integration with the major social media networks, such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
To embed a Facebook feed with EmbedFeed, first, you will need to log in to your account or if you still do not have an account you get a free trial account. Once you have the account, just follow these steps:
- Click on the menu “Sources”
- Click the top-right green button “Add New”
- Select Facebook and click ‘Next’
- Paste or type your Facebook Page URL and click ‘Next’
- Once the feed is generated, click ‘Create Feed’
- Copy the provided embeddable code
- Paste it into the HTML of your website or in the text editor of your CMS.
That’s it. Here is a demo of the EmbedSocial Facebook social feed.
And, below are the steps in details with screenshots.
2. Import the Facebook Feed into your account
Once you login to your EmbedSocial account, click ‘Sources’ in the left-hand menu and on that page click the top-right ‘Add new source’ button.
In the sources list, just click on the ‘Facebook’ box and click “Next” as shown below:
On the next screen, you will need to choose whether you want to embed your own page feed or you want to embed the posts publish by Facebook users who mentioned your page.
For this example, we will choose the Facebook page posts, so in the ‘Source type’ screen just choose the ‘Facebook Page Posts’ option. An input field will appear where you will need to paste or type your Facebook page URL.
Once you are done just click ‘Next’.
Please wait, for the system to generate the feed, and on the last step you will only need to click ‘Create Feed’.
Congratulations! You’ve just imported an entire Facebook Page feed in your account. So let’s get the code and embed it on your website. Follow the next step.
3. Copy/paste a simple code in your website HTML
Once you open your Facebook feed in an edit mode, you will find the feed’s embeddable code in the top right section. Below is an example and you can see the exact position of the code, highlighted with a red circle.
Once you get your code, choose the position on your website where you want to embed it and just paste this code.
The feed will be immediately displayed on your website.
4. Customize your Facebook Feed
The Embed Facebook Feed plugin – EmbedFeed has few customization features and settings that can help you to style your feed according to your needs.
Use the following settings:
- Moderation – handpick which posts to appear in your feed. Also, choose the option to auto-add new posts every-time you post on Facebook, that will sync in real-time with your website
- Add Buy buttons – choose the ‘Call to Action’ option and add buttons on the posts so your web visitors can immediately buy the product or learn more about the post in the feed.
- Number of posts in feed – limit the number of posts that you want the feed to display
- Custom CSS – option to fully customize the entire look of the feed by submitting a custom CSS classes with your own styles
- Post width – you can choose the posts to show in a larger or smaller width
- Mobile responsive – Post width for phones and tablet, choose different post size for smaller devices
- Include full post – this option will enable or disable the caption for photo posts
- No coding required
- Edit title text, change title color and size
- Once you change the feed settings, just click “Save”
Embed your first Facebook Feed now
Generate, customize and embed Facebook Feed on your website.
If you don’t have the time to read all the above, here is a video on how to embed your Facebook page feed on any website:
Bonus: Embed Facebook Feed to any CMS: WordPress, Wix, Drupal, Joomla and more
Last, but certainly not least, you might want to add more than one feed. This option is currently available to all users, so YES, you can get UNLIMITED feeds and embed them on any website.
The best thing is that the code works for every major CMS, Drupal, WordPress, Joomla, Wix, Squarespace, PageCloud, and more.
And do you know what’s the best part? You won’t need to install anything!
Just copy and paste the script code in the CMS editor.
Note: For WordPress, you can install our official WordPress Facebook Feed plugin and use a shortcode if you prefer.
Other option: Embed Facebook Feed with the Native Facebook social plugins tool
One of the simplest solutions that can help you to embed your Facebook Page timeline feed you can use the free Page Plugin by Facebook.
- Enter your Facebook Page URL
- Set width or height parameters
- Click Get Code
- And just copy and paste the code in your website body section
Note: The Page Plugin by Facebook has limited functionalities for customization, not enabling you to display your Facebook feed in a specific layout like grid, masonry, slideshow or similar.
Other option: Embed Facebook Feed as a photo album
Well, the good news is that there is a plugin that can embed your Facebook feed as a photo album on your website in the next 5 seconds. Technically, this means that you will be able to embed an entire Facebook page feed photos on a website in a grid layout with one line of code, that will sync your website with your Facebook page activity.
It is a simple Free Facebook Feed Plugin and it will only need you to embed one line of code in the HTML body tag of your blog post or website page. Don’t worry if you are using WordPress for your website or blog. This plugin will help you to embed Facebook feed in your WordPress, Drupal or Joomla websites, too.
It is part of the EmbedAlbum platform and you can use it free, forever. It is different than the EmbedFeed PRO version due to the fact it embeds only the Facebook page photos and not the feed, but creates an amazing gallery that still syncs automatically with your Facebook’s activity.
Now you’ve learned that you can display your Facebook feeds on any website in seconds.
We would love to hear how you will use this plugin, so be sure to share your thoughts in the comments below.
Ready to embed your first Facebook feed now?
Try EmbedFeed for only $29 and also get Instagram, Youtube, Twitter feeds, hashtags.
7 days free trial · Easy setup · Cancel any time