EmbedStories the Instagram stories plugin is available in the WordPress directory.
You can use the same plugin for the PRO version or the FREE version. The setup is simple and easy and you will just need to activate the WordPress plugin and use the shortcodes from your EmbedStories admin.
To install and activate the WordPress Instagram Stories plugin follow the steps below:
- Log in to your WordPress admin, navigate to ‘Plugins’
- Click the button ‘Add new’
- Type EmbedStories in the search field
- Once the result is displayed just click ‘Install now’ and then click ‘Activate’
- Then got to EmbedStories page and create an account
- Log in to your EmbedStories account and click ‘Continue with Facebook*’ and follow the steps to allow the system to fetch your Instagram stories
- Once your Instagram pages are loaded, click ‘Add source’
- In the Widget screen just copy the top right shortcode
- Go back to your WordPress Page and paste the shortcode into the position where you want your Instagram stories to appear
* Watch the video below how to get your Instagram stories and how to use the shortcode provided in your WordPress posts: