Facebook Reviews Plugin for WordPress
EmbedReviews is a reviews management tool that helps you build trust around your brand and acquire new customers using the power of online reviews and testimonials on autopilot.
With the EmbedReviews platform, you can collect and display customer testimonials on your WordPress website in modern widgets that will leverage your user’s experience in a flash.
Our Facebook reviews widgets are fully interactive and customizable, so you have complete control of the positive and also negative reviews, also the widget’s look and feel.
Craft a supreme website experience your brand deserves, and enjoy the boost in traffic and sales!
Check out the Facebook reviews demo of how reviews widgets look like in WordPress.
Benefits for WordPress websites
- Display reviews and social proof automatically
- Increase the number of reviews
- Manage your business reviews in one place
- Improve the user experience and time spent on site
- Positive reviews encourage purchase decisions
- Promote your Facebook page and grows your followers base
Facebook Reviews Features for WordPress
- Fully mobile responsive widget designs that fit any WordPress template
- Ready-to-go review templates and layouts that are completely interactive and customizable
- Options to preview reviews in popups, carousel or review sliders
- Option to display aggregated Facebook rating
- Custom CSS option for complete control of the widget look
- Advanced options for reviews filtering, and prioritization based on star ratings, minimum rating, comments, likes, etc
- Add multiple ‘Leave a Review’ button on any website you have
- Badges that show the average reviews rating
- Respond directly to testimonials within the reviews widget or activate an autoresponder for every new review
- Automatically display the latest reviews received on your Facebook Page in your widget
- Option to send a review request emails to customers
- Automatically import testimonials from other sources or add them manually
- Combo review feed with reviews from different sources: Facebook pages, Google location, Yelp reviews, etc.
- Transform the collected fb reviews to Facebook Ads
- Set alerts on Slack or email for new customer reviews
- Aggregated schema.org code to display a star snippet next to your website on the Google search results
- Export your reviews data in a CSV format and import it to a CRM or email management system
How to embed Facebook Reviews on WordPress
We offer you 2 simple ways to show Facebook reviews on your WordPress website:
- With a WordPress plugin
Scroll down to see what fits you best.
Displaying Facebook reviews on your WordPress website can be done in a few minutes.
No coding is required, just follow the steps:
- Start a free trial for EmbedReviews pro version and connect your Facebook account
- Once connected, choose the Facebook page you want to pull the reviews from
- Modify and customize your reviews feed the way it fits you best
- When done, copy the provided code in the upper right corner
- Login to your WordPress site and select the page where you want to display the review widget
- Add a ‘Custom HTML’ block and paste the reviews feed code here
- Click ‘Preview’ and if satisfied with the result, ‘Update’ the page
For more detailed instructions, check out this setup guide.
Embed Facebook Reviews with a WordPress plugin
The official EmbedSocial WordPress plugin enables the usage of shortcodes and provides you with more functionalities to customize the schema codes.
As mentioned above, when using our Facebook reviews plugin, you will get a simple shortcode for every reviews widget you create so you can paste it into your WordPress visual editor.
On top of that, the plugin provides you with a Schema code that can auto-update every time you receive a new review.
Steps to install and use our reviews WordPress plugin:
- Login to your WordPress account
- Navigate to the Plugins option and choose to ‘Add New’
- Type EmbedSocial in the search field, and click ‘Install Now’
- Install the plugin and click ‘Activate’
- Go back to your EmbedReviews account (if you don’t have one, set your free trial)
- Craft the reviews widget it fits you best and copy the provided shortcode
- Go back to your WordPress page builder, open the visual composer and paste the shortcode in the position where you want the widget to display
If you need any kind of assistance along the way, please contact our customer support team and we will lend you a hand with everything you need.
For more detailed step-by-step instructions on how to embed Facebook reviews on WordPress with a plugin, the link to the full tutorial is below: