In this tutorial, I will show you how to display or embed Facebook Page albums in your PageCloud website.
PageCloud is one of the easiest and yet feature equipped website builder I’ve ever used.
It takes only a few clicks to integrate EmbedAlbum and display entire Facebook albums.
Sо, here are the steps how to embed Facebook albums in PageCloud by using EmbedAlbum:
Step 2: In the edit view of your page, just click on the blank space where you want the album to apear and paste (CTRL + V) the EmbedAlbum code:
(if don’t know how to find your album EmbedAlbum code, follow this tutorial)
That’s it, the Facebook album will immediately appear on the PageCloud website.
For more details about this process, follow the instructions in the video below:
Here is the Facebook page album that I just embed in PageCloud:
EmbedReviews integration with PageCloud example >>>
Hope you will find this tutorial useful and will help you to save time in managing your website galleries while displaying photos from your Facebook page in seconds.
What else can EmbedAlbum do for you?
EmbedAlbum is the #1 tool for generating and displaying photos from Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
It goes beyond a simple integration and offers the following options:
- Generate and display photos from Facebook Groups
- Generate and Display photos from Facebook personal profiles
- Generate and display an entire gallery with the albums from your Facebook pages
- Generate and display photos from Instagram hashtags
- Generate and display photos from Instagram feeds/accounts
- Generate and display photos from Twitter hashtags
- Variety of customization options, templates, slideshows, and carousels – [DEMO]
- Albums automatically sync every time you post a new photo on your social media profiles
How to get started with EmbedAlbum?
If you still have not signed up for EmbedAlbum, I suggest you give it a try.
Sign up for a free trial and test the EmbedAlbum superpowers, right now.
We are always looking for new ways to improve and build on top of our platform, so I urge you to chat with us and share your thoughts.