Instagram Feed Widget for Shopify
About Instagram feed tool
Add Instagram feed on your Shopify store with only one line of code!
EmbedFeed is a powerful social media aggregator tool and provides an Instagram feed widget that works for any CMS and eCommerce platform such as Shopify.
The Instagram feed aggregator within EmbedFeed works on the latest Instagram API and it is aimed to provide all needed functionalities to create a professional social wall on any Shopify store.
This means, that you can generate posts from your company Instagram account, posts published by other people that mention your brand or paste from specific hashtags.
And to make sure this user-generated content is re-used for your shop, you can choose from the variety of layouts to display them in a responsive Instagram feed on a separate page in Shopify store.
Benefits for your Shopify store
- Display social proof – UGC increases people’s trust on the website while making an online purchase decision
- Acquiring new followers directly from your Instagram feed into potential customers
- A significant influence of purchase decisions for consumers
- Increased traffic and website engagement
- Reduced cart abandonment & bounce ratе
Instagram feed for Shopify Features
- No need to install an app
- Compatible with all Shopify themes
- Shoppable Instagram feed – Tag each Instagram post with buy buttons
- Instagram feed moderation, curation, or auto sync – handpick which posts to appear on your shop or activate an option to automatically publish new posts
- Ban posts from showing – use the negative keywords functionality to prevent posts using certain keywords from showing on your store
- Customizations – use the ready-made options to customize the widget or even use Custom CSS for full control of the widget design
- Fully responsive and works on every device
- Multiple Instagram feed widgets on multiple Shopify pages
- Combination with other feeds like YouTube videos, Google and Facebook reviews, and Vimeo videos
How to add Instagram feed to Shopify
To display Instagram feed on your Shopify pages, you will only need to copy/paste one line of code without installing an app.
Once you place the Instagram Feed widget code, you can control it, edit its layout, or moderate posts from your EmbedFeed account.
Check the following tutorials to get started immediately.
Embed Instagram feed on your Shopify website in 5 easy steps:
- Register at EmbedSocial and connect your Instagram account with our platform
- Choose the type of Instagram feed (hashtag, mentions, account) you want to create and customize the widget layout if needed
- In your Shopify store, go to Pages and open the page where you want to add the code
- In the Editor, click on the Custom HTML section and paste the code
- Click Save once you’re done
For more detailed instructions, watch this video or check our useful tutorial on how to embed social media feed in Shopify.