Instagram Feed for Webflow
About EmbedFeed: Social media aggregator
EmbedFeed is a powerful Instagram feed aggregator, which allows creating amazing and beautiful feed widgets for your site with Instagram photos and videos.
With EmbedFeed you can also generate and display posts published by other Instagram users that mention your brand or posts from specific hashtags.
It offers extensive customization options: all kinds of sources supported, content moderation, more than 10 ready-to-go layouts, custom CSS options, and fully adaptive layout responsive for any device.
Create your customized Instagram Feed widget for Webflow, match your website’s style and colors, and add it to any Webflow page, post, sidebar, footer, or wherever you like on your site.
The best thing is that EmbedFeed runs on the latest Instagram API, so there are no additional technical requirements and updates by the user. We’ve got you covered!
Embedding an Instagram Feed widget onto your Webflow site has never been easier. Our widgets are designed to work flawlessly on Webflow and display social proof to increase engagement and conversions.
As Webflow’s mission is to empower designers, creative professionals, and entrepreneurs to create for the web, our goal is to provide them with an easy social media widget tool to extend their creativity to engage more visitors.
Benefits for Webflow
- Improve the average time visitors spend on your website
- Get higher user engagement level
- Increase conversions by displaying social proof
- Enrich your website content
- Deliver improved user interface and user experience
- Turn visitors in Instagram followers
Instagram feed features for Webflow
- Mobile-responsive widget
- 11 Instagram feed layouts that match any Webflow design
- Ready to go options to customize your widget appearance
- Advanced feed moderation – select the post you want to appear on your widget and sort them by priority
- Automatically sync the latest Instagram posts
- Negative keywords option to ban posts with specific hashtags from showing on the widget
- Shoppable Instagram widget with a variety of CTA buttons available
- Custom CSS option for advanced widget design
- Activate the Google Analytics option to track your progress
- Option to create a combined widget with a feed from other social media networks (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Vimeo, TikTok) or create a custom feed
How to add an Instagram feed to Webflow
- Start a free trial for EmbedFeed and connect your Instagram account
- Choose the type of Instagram feed (hashtag, mentions, account)
- Moderate or customize the Instagram widget
- Copy the code located in the top right corner
- Go to Webflow and open the page where you want to embed
- Click ‘Add’ in the top-left corner, scroll and drag the Embed component
- Paste the code you copied from EmbedSocial
- Click the Save and Close button
- Click Publish and click your site URL
Please note that once you display the Instagram Feed widget on your Webflow site, you have full control over it and you can transform the look and feel of the widget anytime you want using your EmbedFeed account.
If you need any assistance in creating and customizing the desired Instagram Feed widget, don’t hesitate to reach out to us, and we will be delighted to help you create a superior experience for your website visitors.
Browse other platforms where you can embed Instagram feed
Let social proof drive your sales. Try today!
Unlock EmbedFeed PRO features
Offical API integrations
Dedicated support team
What our users are saying:
TrovaTrip increased booking conversion rates by 12% with customer testimonials in just 4 weeks
The team at Embed Social is so easy to work with. They are very quick to respond to any special requests and fast to implement account changes. Aside from the great customer service, their products are also very easy to use and offer a lot of freedom that you can’t get with other similar products. Definitely recommend.
EmbedSocial allows us to showcase social media content on our web pages in a way that’s both functional and vibrant. Their library of social feed designs integrates seamlessly with our existing components and is easy to use for page editors of all skill levels.
Zanna OlloveBoston College
The experience with EmbedSocial has been amazing. We’re always looking for ways to leverage our time, so finding a product to keep our reviews fresh automatically was a no-brainer.
Brooks HitzfieldSeven Sons
It has been pretty simple to display social proof with EmbedReviews, and their team has been great in assisting with technical implementation.
We are spending half of what we previously did for our last review manager, and getting 100x more out of it! I honestly am amazed at what we are getting for the price. I wish we had switched to EmbedReviews years ago.