Instagram Feed for Squarespace
About Instagram feed widget for Squarespace
As an integral part of our comprehensive EmbedFeed platform, the Instagram Feed tool is the easiest way to collect all your Instagram posts and display them in a modern Instagram widget on your Squarespace website.
Bring your Instagram feed on Squarespace with only a few clicks!
Craft an eye-catching Instagram feed by using media from your Instagram account, posts where other people mention your brand or small business that go under specific hashtags.
Use beautiful layouts like Masonry, Carousel, Slideshow, Feed, and many more, and never have the need to crop images and host them on your website.
Our Squarespace Instagram feed is so flexible and interactive that you can play around with the settings and customize the widget that will attract attention and engage your visitors. This is a great way to create a gallery of your Instagram images without using Instagram blocks.
To provide your Squarespace website with a professional social media wall, we are constantly following the latest Instagram API changes.
Benefits for your Squarespace site
- Increase the average time visitors spent on your website
- Provide the user an engaging experience that is hard to resist
- Drive sales using the power of social proof
- Receive higher reach for your Instagram content
- Transform your website visitors to Instagram followers
Instagram feed features for Squarespace
- Compatible with all the Squarespace templates
- Mobile-responsive Instagram widget (it works like a charm on any device, too)
- Installation or maintenance of a plugin are not required
- Advanced feed moderation – select the posts you want to appear on your widget and sort them by priority
- Variety of ready-to-go options to customize the widget
- Set media to open in a lightbox
- Link media to your social media accounts
- 11 Instagram feed templates that match any
- Squarespace design
- Automatically add the new posts on your Instagram widget
- Connect your widget to Google Analytics to track your progress
- Option to ban posts that use a certain keyword to show on your website
- Shoppable Instagram widget to open links to new window redirecting users to checkout pages (option to add Buy buttons to each post)
- Full control of the widget design with Custom CSS editor
- Multiple Instagram feed widgets on multiple Squarespace websites
- Slider widgets that show caption on hover or in a lightbox when clicked
- Option to download data by using the Reports option
- Create a combo widget with other social accounts on networks like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Vimeo, TikTok or craft your own custom one
How to add an Instagram feed to Squarespace page
Embedding an Instagram feed to Squarespace has never been easier!
To do this, you won’t need a plugin to install like in platforms such as WordPress or add scripts in your website footer. You will only need to connect your account from Instagram and paste the code into a landing page on your Squarespace website.
8 easy steps to embed Instagram feed on your Squarespace website
- Start free trial for EmbedFeed
- Select Instagram as a source and connect your Instagram profile with our platform
- From the pop-up, select the type of Instagram feed you want to create (mentions, account, hashtag feed) and customize the widget the way it fits you best
- Go to your Squarespace account and from the home page, navigate to the website where you want to show the widget
- Once you are on the edit screen, point to the section where you want to add the widget and add a new content block by clicking on the plus + icon from the list, select the ‘Embed’ block
- Click on the code icon and paste the provided code in the insert point
- Click ‘Set’ and once you are done – click ‘Save’
Please note that once you place the Instagram Feed widget on your Squarespace website, you have full control over it, so feel free to edit the layout or moderate posts within your EmbedFeed account.
Additionally, you can use more connected accounts from Instagram to generate different widgets from different Squarespace websites.
For more details, please watch the full video tutorial or reach out to our dedicated customer support team and we will be more than happy to guide you through the process step-by-step and provide you with some Squarespace tips along the way.