Google Reviews Widget for Squarespace
The easiest way to collect, manage, and display your Google Reviews on a Squarespace website.
EmbedReviews is a powerful review management tool that helps you generate, store, and display your reviews from Google on your Squarespace website in the form of beautiful and engaging Review widgets.
We automatically pull the reviews posted by your customers on your Google My Business page. All you need to do is select from the variety of modern pre-made widget layouts and explore our numerous customization and modification options to display immediate social proof on your Squarespace website.
The code to embed Google reviews works with any website builder so you won’t need to install anything in order to show the widget on your Squarespace website.
Display testimonials from your happy customers, attract new buyers, and convert them effortlessly, thanks to our advanced all-in-one reviews tool.
Benefits for Squarespace
- Increase the trust around your brand
- Boost visitors engagement and dwell time
- Encourage conversion and sales
- Save time and energy when embedding reviews manually
- Motivate new reviews posting
Google reviews features
- Fully mobile-responsive and customizable widget designs
- Custom CSS editor
- Advanced modification options
- Schema.org aggregated rating
- Import and export testimonials and review data
- Facebook ads from Google reviews
- Send a review email requests
- Review Badges and ‘Leave a Review’ buttons
- Combo widget with reviews from different sources
How to embed Google Reviews on Squarespace
No installation is required to use the EmbedReviews platform in Squarespace.
Please note that you can create a complete new testimonials page or add the review widget on an existing page. The choice is yours.
To display your Google Reviews on Squarespace, these are the steps you should follow:
Steps to embed Google Reviews in Squarespace
- Start a free trial for EmbedReviews and connect your GMB account
- Create and customize your reviews widget
- Copy the provided HTML code
- Log in to your Squarespace account
- Open the page where you want to show the widget
- Add a new content block and select the ‘Embed’ block
- Paste the generated HTML code, click ‘Set’ and ‘Save’ the page