Some of our happy users include Harvard University, National Geographic, Industrious, Ministry of Sound and 50.000+ more.
Click here to learn more about our platform.
We are looking for someone that is ready to jump into a new adventure, needs flexibility and is eager to learn a lot.
Now you can join a very ambitious team that is creating its own platform used by tens of thousands of users worldwide, and you can learn from a very smart and hardworking team.
EmbedSocial sounds like the place you want to be, right now?
Here is what you will do
- Build and maintain CI pipelines
- Operate and streamline the build & release, configuration management and deployments to multiple environments
- Create dashboards and other tools for day-to-day monitoring and troubleshooting
- Setting up and maintaining centralized Site Monitoring, Logging, & Alerting
- Maintain and improve reliability and operability of services
- Build and maintain environments as required(eg dev environments, QA, staging, and Production)
- Build tools to reduce occurrences of errors and improve customer experience
- Troubleshoot production issues and coordinate with the development team to streamline code deployment
- Analyze the existing release process to identify opportunities for improvement
- Load testing
- Hardening server security
- Ensuring uptime of services
Here is what you need to know:
- 2+ years of experience and in-depth knowledge of Google Cloud (preferred) or AWS
- 3+ years of Linux system administration
- Experience with deployment automation
- Experience and knowledge of common Docker usage, including building, running and deploying images and containers
- Experience with Docker Containers and Docker builds
- Experience with the implementation and design of CI/CD Pipelines
- Experience in the management of monitoring tools
- Experience with deployment automation tools
- Experience with configuration management
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Here is what you’ll get
- Great compensation
- Mentor – someone to guide you and help you grow
- Perks – Free fitness&spa
- Impact – get the chance to have your work used by lots of users all over the world
Here is how you can join us
- Write a short introduction
- Submit CV
Please send all the above information to firstname.lastname@example.org
Flexible Office Hours
Private Health Insurance
I am Nikola Bojkov, CEO of EmbedSocial, and I want to ask you to feel free to chat directly with me for any questions about our company.