EmbedFeed is a powerful Instagram feed aggregator, which can empower you in creating amazing feed widgets from Instagram photos and videos and display them on your website.
With EmbedFeed you can also generate and display posts published by other Instagram users that mention your brand or posts from specific hashtags.
The best thing is that EmbedFeed runs on the latest Instagram API, so there are no additional technical requirements and updates by the user. We’ve got you covered!
Embedding an Instagram Feed widget onto your PageCloud website has never been easier. Our Instagram feed widget will help you increase engagement and conversions by displaying social proof.
PageCloud is a great website builder and it provides one of the easiest methods to embed Instagram social media feeds.
Check all the features of embedding an Instagram feed and the benefits for your PageCloud website.
- Improve time on site
- Increase user engagement level
- Increase conversions by displaying social proof
- Enrich your website content
- Turn visitors into Instagram followers
- Mobile-responsive widget
- 11 Instagram feed layouts that match any PageCloud design
- Easily customizable
- Advanced feed moderation – select the post you want to appear on your widget and sort them by priority
- Automatica synchronization of latest Instagram posts
- FIlter posts by specific or negative keywords
- Variety of custom CTA buttons available
- Custom CSS option for advanced widget design
- Possibility to add Google Analytics tracking code for a specific widget
- Option to create a combined widget with a feed from other social media networks (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Vimeo, TikTok) or create a custom feed
- Start free trial for EmbedFeed and connect your Instagram account
- Choose a type of Instagram feed (hashtag, mentions, account)
- Moderate or customize your Instagram widget
- Copy the top-right code
- Log in to PageCloud and click on the page where you want to embed
- In edit view, click on the blank space where you want the feed to appear
- Paste (CTRL + V) the EmbedFeed code
- Click 'Publish' and click your site URL
Please note that once you display the Instagram Feed widget on your PageCloud site, you have full control over it and you can customize the look and the feel of the widget anytime you want using your EmbedFeed account.
If you need any assistance in creating and customizing the desired Instagram Feed widget, don’t hesitate to reach out to us, and we will be delighted to help you create a superior experience for your website visitors.
Free 7-day trial · Easy setup · Cancel any time