Use the EmbedSocial platform to generate Twitter feeds from your account, feeds that mention your account or feed from a certain hashtag.
No coding skills required. Just specify your Twitter source and our system aggregator will generate the feed with Twitter posts. All this, in seconds and hands-free.
And the best, EmbedSocial provides a simple code that once embedded on your website will sync the feed, automatically.
Use 10+ ready-made social media widgets
Make Twitter feeds that can fit each critical point on your website. Use the best layouts like masonry, carousels or grids.
For your homepage, you might want to showcase Twitter photos of public tweets by others who mentioned your business. And possibly use the slider or carousel option.
For other sections, you might want to use the grid or masonry layouts that will embed an entire social media wall with your Twitter posts.
Custom feed builder
EmbedSocial provides various customization options and has an in-built CSS builder that gives you the entire freedom to edit and change the design of your Twitter feed.
Position your custom Twitter timeline widget in the best way to accomplish great interactive experience with your users.
You can still use the provided templates but overwrite their styles to fit your website layout and branding design.
The benefits of a Twitter Feed on your website
- Boosts engagement and increases time on site
- Promotion of your Twitter account without having to leave your website
- Turn website visitors into followers
- Adds social media proof and trust to your brand
How to generate and embed Twitter feed?
Follow these easy step by step instructions to start aggregating Twitter posts and feeds with EmbedSocial:
- Start a trial and register to EmbedSocial
- Sign in with your Twitter account to connect with our platform
- Choose which type of Twitter source of posts you want to connect (hashtag, mentions or your Twitter page)
- Customize the widget or moderate the Twitter posts if needed
- Copy/paste the HTML code and embed code to display the Twitter feed on your webpage
How to embed Twitter Widget for WordPress?
EmbedSocial works for any CMS or website. And if your website is running on WordPress specifically, we’ve got you covered with a native plugin! With this plugin, you can easily embed a Twitter widget using only a shortcode.
Just download our WordPress plugin, activate it and you can use the provided shortcodes in your EmbedSocial account to display your Twitter widget.
Simply sign up for a free trial account on EmbedSocial and click the tutorial link below to follow the setup steps.
Create multiple feeds for multiple websites
Want to use the same EmbedSocial account for more websites or more widgets? No problem!
The system is flexible and allows you to create as many widgets you need without limitations where you want to embed them, or on how many websites.
This is perfect for agencies or multi-location brands that might have different Twitter accounts or hashtags that want to follow and generate Twitter widgets accordingly.
Have full control. Auto or manual moderation
Set your web embedded feed to auto sync with Twitter and work as a live twitter feed, based on the parameters you’ve set, such as date, specific keyword or posts type.
Additionally, you can set off the auto-sync option and take control of manually hand-picking the posts you want to be displayed on your website.
You can change their order based on newest to oldest or reverse, and use priority or pin options to define which posts will show first.
EmbedSocial Twitter feed widget additional features
- Customize your feed title on your website
- Localization options – change the language of your feed
- Posts type – Image and Video or only text
- Order them by date: Latest tweets or oldest tweets
- Add custom Call To Action button to all posts or single post
- Turn on or off automatically adding new media
- Filter posts by a keyword or negative keyword
- Enable Google Analytics tracking of the feed
- Multiple layout options
- Pick a custom number of displayed posts
- Add padding and pagination
- Option to insert a “Load More” button
- Option to show or hide captions of the posts
- Title font size
- Adding Custom CSS to your Twitter widget
Twitter feeds for any occasion
Web social walls, event walls, or hashtag campaigns.
Use Twitter feeds to display social proof and increase engagement around your events or marketing campaigns.
Hashtags are perfect to reach more people about your company activities and EmbedSocial is here to catch all those posts published with your branded hashtag.
Once stored, you can reuse that user-generated content to showcase a twitter timeline on your website on the social wall page, a specific event or campaign page.
Yes, the system is designed to support multiple Twitter accounts that you can connect in the same account and start generating feeds. Check our pricing plans and choose which plan suits the number of Twitter accounts you have.
We currently provide more than 10 widgets and we regularly increase the Twitter widget library. At the moment you can use:
- Twitter carousel widget
- Twitter slider widget
- Twitter slideshow widget
- Twitter slideshow widget without thumbnails
- Twitter slideshow widget with vertical thumbnails
- Twitter Feed (4 different widgets)
- Twitter masonry widget
- Twitter grid widget
Yes, you can use multiple templates or a custom CSS editor to make your Twitter feed widgets to fit your brand and website design.
Yes, you can litteraly handpick which photos show in your feed published on your website. The moderation options are various, which means you can filter only posts posted after certain dates or posts that include certain words.
Yes! EmbedSocial provides options to add custom ‘Buy’ buttons in the Twitter feed posts that when clicked can navigate the web visitors to the checkout page where they can buy the selected product.
Yes. The EmbedSocial platform is integrated with all major social media networks, such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Youtube and provides you with the options to choose more social media sources of the posts for your web feed.
Yes, the widget will stop showing on your website but you can come back and activate your account any time.