In this tutorial, I will show you how to display or embed Facebook reviews on your PageCloud website.
PageCloud is one of the best website builders and it provides one of the easiest methods to embed Facebook reviews.
Sо, here are the steps how to embed Facebook reviews your PageCloud website with the help of EmbedReviews:
Step 1: Log in to your PageCloud account and click on the page where you want to display the Facebook Reviews
Step 2: In the edit view of your page, just click on the blank space where you want the Facebook reviews to appear and paste (CTRL + V) the EmbedReviews code:
(if you don’t know how to get your EmbedReviews code, follow this tutorial)
Here is are the Facebook page reviews that I just embed in PageCloud:
EmbedReviews integration with PageCloud example >>>
To have a full step by step perspective of this tutorial, watch the video below:
Hope you will find this tutorial useful and will help you to save time in managing your website.
What else can EmbedReviews do for you?
EmbedReviews is a full-featured product for managing online reputation.
It goes beyond a simple integration and offers the following options:
- Generate and display Google reviews
- Generate and display Yelp reviews
- Generate and display reviews from custom sources
- Collect reviews directly on your website
- Unique feature to setup Autoresponder to Facebook reviews
- Improve SEO with a rich snippet code that displays rating stars in Google search results
- Options to moderate and filter reviews based on keyword or number of rating stars
- Embed Badges with your page or location average rating from Facebook or Google
- Variety of customization options, templates, slideshows, and carousels – [DEMO]
- Review feeds automatically sync every time your customers post a review on your Facebook page
How to get started with EmbedReviews?
If you still have not signed up for EmbedReviews, I suggest you give it a try.
Sign up for a free trial and test the EmbedReviews superpowers, right now.
We are always looking for new ways to improve and build on top of our platform, so I urge you to chat with us and share your thoughts.