Google Reviews Widget for Webflow
The easiest way to generate, manage, and display your Google reviews on Webflow.
About the Google reviews widget for Webflow
The easiest way to collect and display your Google Reviews on a Webflow website is with just a line of code.
EmbedReviews is an advanced review management tool for collecting reviews from your Google My Business page and displaying them as beautiful, fully interactive, customizable review widgets that fit any Webflow design.
Combine online testimonials from different review sources into one place and effortlessly boost trust and confidence in your brand.
The code to embed Google reviews works with any website builder, so you won’t need to install anything in order to show the widget on your Webflow website.
Benefits of Webflow websites
- Display user-generated content
- Entertain website visitors
- Improve visitor’s dwell time
- Drive more conversion and sales
- Save the time of adding reviews by yourself
- Encourage clients to write reviews
How to embed Google Reviews on Webflow?
No installation is required to use the EmbedReviews platform in Webflow.
Just follow these steps to embed your Google reviews on a Webflow website:
Steps to add Google reviews to Webflow
- Start a free trial for EmbedReviews and connect a Google account
- Create your reviews widget
- Copy the provided HTML code
- Login to your Webflow account
- Navigate to your website edit view
- Choose to ‘Add element’ and select the ‘Embed‘ element
- Paste the provided EmbedReviews code in the input field
For more detailed instructions on how to embed your Google business reviews, check the link below for a complete Google Reviews guide on creating and embedding the widgets into the Webflow website.
Frequently asked questions about Google reviews
Have a specific question about the Google review widget?
Click the bottom right chat icon and talk with us.