Google Reviews Widget for Webflow
The easiest way to collect and display your Google Reviews on a Webflow website with just a line of code.
EmbedReviews is an advanced review management tool for collecting reviews from your Google My Business page and displaying them in a form of beautiful fully interactive and customizable review widgets that fits any Webflow design.
Combine online testimonials from different reviews sources into one place and boost trust and confidence around your brand, effortlessly.
The code to embed Google reviews works with any website builder so you won’t need to install anything in order to show the widget on your Webflow website.
Benefits for Webflow websites
- Display user-generated content
- Entertain website visitors
- Improve visitors dwell time
- Drive more conversion and sales
- Save the time of adding reviews by yourself
- Encourage clients to write reviews
Features for Webflow websites
- Fully mobile-responsive widget layouts
- Numerous customization and modification options
- Custom CSS editor
- Aggregated review stars schema
- Transform reviews into Facebook ads
- Email requests for new reviews
- Autoresponder for reviews
- ‘Leave a Review’ buttons and Review Badges
- Bulk reviews import from 3rd parties
- Combo feed with testimonials from different sources
How to embed Google Reviews in Webflow
No installation is required to use the EmbedReviews platform in Webflow.
Just follow these steps to embed your Google reviews on a Webflow website:
Steps to add Google reviews to Webflow
- Start free trial for EmbedReviews and connect a Google account
- Create your reviews widget
- Copy the provided HTML code
- Login to your Webflow account
- Navigate to your website edit view
- Choose to ‘Add element’ and select the ‘Embed‘ element
- Paste the provided EmbedReviews code in the input field