Facebook Reviews Widget for Squarespace
Customer reviews are the best form of social proof for your products and services, so it’s crucial to utilize them in as many ways as possible.
One powerful way you can do this is to embed customer testimonials from your Facebook page directly onto your website.
Even if you’re coding inept, we got your back!
EmbedReviews platform is a powerful reviews management tool that can capture, store, and display your reviews from Facebook.
We pull the reviews posted by your fans on your Facebook Page. All you need to do is choose from the wide range of modern, ready-to-go widget layouts and try the customization and modification options to display social proof on your Squarespace website at a glance.
Showcase testimonials from happy users, attract potential customers, and convert them effortlessly, thanks to our advanced reviews generator.
Benefits for Squarespace
- Increases trustworthiness for your brand
- Boosts user engagement and visitor’s dwell time
- Expands your Facebook reach a so do your followers base
- Encourages more conversion and sales
Facebook reviews features for Squarespace
- Reviews widget designs that look great on every device and fit any Squarespace template
- Advanced options to filter the reviews and prioritize reviews to be shown on the top of the feed based on the number of star ratings, comments, or likes
- 20 pre-defined widget layouts that are fully customizable
- CSS editor for a complete makeover of the widget appearance
- Option to add a ‘Leave a Review’ button anywhere on your website
- Create multiple buttons for collecting reviews and place them on any website
- Embeddable badges that show the average rating of your reviews
- Automatically display the latest reviews on your website
- An autoresponder that will post ‘Thank you’ cards to every new review posted on your Facebook Page
- Respond directly to testimonials within the reviews widget without the need to signup to your Facebook account
- Craft and send an email request to customers to generate more reviews
- Add reviews manually – write the reviewer name, photo, rating, and message
- Automatically import your reviews from other sources
- Create a combo review feed with reviews from multiple sources: Facebook pages, Google location, Yelp, or option to submit reviews manually
- Option to create Facebook Ads using the reviews collected from your customers
- Alerts on Slack or email for upcoming reviews
- Aggregated schema.org code that will display a star snippet next to the Google search results of your website
- Option to export reviews data in a CSV file and import it into any CRM or email management system
- No need to install or maintain a Squarespace plugin
How to embed Facebook Reviews on Squarespace
As mentioned, there is no installation required to use the EmbedReviews platform on your Squarespace website.
To get started, check out the steps below.
Steps to embed Facebook Reviews in Squarespace
- Start a free trial for EmbedReviews and connect your Facebook page
- Select the Facebook page from where you want to pull the reviews
- Setup the layout and add customizations
- Once done, copy the HTML code located in the top right corner
- Log in to Squarespace and open the page where you want to embed
- Click the plus + icon to add a new block and select ‘Embed’ block
- Paste the provided code, click ‘Set’ and ‘Save’
Along the way, if you encounter any issues with displaying your widget (it can happen to all of us), don’t hesitate to reach out to our dedicated customer support team, and we will be happy to help you craft a superb social proof for your Squarespace website.