To display Facebook Reviews in your WordPress pages or posts by using shortcodes, follow this tutorial.
First, you need to install the WordPress plugin. This plugin works for every product in the EmbedSocial platform.
To install the plugin follow these steps:
- Go to Plugins and click ‘Add new’
- In the search bar type ‘EmbedSocial’
- In the results you will see the EmbedSocial plugin and just click ‘Install now’ button
Once your WordPress plugin is activated, log into your EmbedReviews account and follow the steps below to generate your Facebook reviews:
- In the popup screen select ‘Facebook’ as a source and click ‘Add Source’
- Once you provide the required permissions, the platform will list all your Facebook Pages where you will need to click the button ‘Add‘ next to the Page from which you want to get the Facebook reviews
- The system will generate the Facebook reviews from this page and in the edit view just copy the WordPress shortcode displayed in the top left bar
- Paste this shortcode into the visual editor of your WordPress post or page
Please note that if you use the latest WordPress version, just click the + button in the new editor and choose HTML or Shortcode (as shown below):
Here is a preview of the EmbedReviews slider embeded in this WordPress posts:
After you preview or update the WordPress post or page, the reviews will display and you will never need to update the feed. It will automatically get all the reviews posted on your Facebook Page and sync it with your EmbedReviews website widget.