Paid Frontend Internship
EmbedSocial is actively looking for new interns who will join the Frontend team, get to know our platform and design system, learn Vue.js, write Unit tests, and create great new features for our users.
About the internship
EmbedSocial is actively looking for a new round of interns who will join the Frontend team, get to know our platform and design system, learn Vue.js, write Unit tests, and create the frontend code for new features for our users.
You have a unique opportunity to join a very ambitious, smart, and hardworking team, creating its own platform used by tens of thousands of users worldwide.
EmbedSocial sounds like the place you want to be right now?
Here is what you will do:
- Get to know the EmbedSocial platform
- Learn Vue.js
- Build user-friendly features, and upgrade current ones using the Vue.js framework
- Contribute to the overall product development and suggest improvements
What skills and experiences you need
- Candidates from engineering, computer science, and information technology backgrounds preferred, last year or recently graduated
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Excellent English writing and communication skills
- A passion for the web and an eagerness to learn
- Attention to detail
- A growth and practical mindset with trial and error
- Experience with version control (Git)
Benefits: Here is what you will get
- 350 eur per month
- Employment for 3 months
- Internship planned start May 29th 2023
- Option to get full employment with 500 eur per month starting salary and private health insurance
- Mentor – someone to guide you and help you grow
- Opportunity to work and learn from some of the smartest people in town
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited vacation
- Extended weekends
- Impact – get the chance to have your work used by lots of small business from all over the world and also big brands like Motorola
We are a diverse squad! And we want to continue to include more different people from any nationality, race, age, gender, religion, or sexual orientation.