Paid Product Associate Internship
We are actively looking for new interns who will join our Product development teams, get to know our platform and customers, learn Agile and Scrum, write user stories, and organize the work for the product teams.
About the internship
We are looking for new team members ready to jump into a new adventure, hard workers, and are eager to learn and grow.
You have a unique opportunity to join a very ambitious, smart, and hardworking team, creating its own platform used by tens of thousands of users worldwide.
EmbedSocial sounds like the place you want to be right now?
Here is what you will do:
- Get to know the EmbedSocial platform
- Get to know our customers
- Learn about Agile software development
- Learn the SCRUM agile framework
- Write user stories
- Research customer needs
- Conduct а Competitive Analysis
- Organize your product team sprints and work
Here is what you need to start:
- Candidates from eBusiness, computer science and information technology background preferred, last year or recently graduated
- Fluent in English, speaking and content writing
- A team player with exceptional organizational skills
- A growth and practical mindset with trial and error
- Ability to make proactive decisions, self-starter
- Open for direct feedback and constant collaboration with others
- knowledge of HTML and CSS
Benefits: Here is what you will get
- 350 eur per month
- Employment for 3 months
- Internship planned start May 29th 2023
- Option to get full employment with 500 eur per month starting salary
- Mentor – someone to guide you and help you grow
- Opportunity to work and learn from some of the smartest people in town
- Unlimited vacation
- Extended weekends
- Private health insurance
- Impact – get the chance to have your work used by lots of small business from all over the world and also big brands like Motorola
We are a diverse squad! And we want to continue to include more different people from any nationality, race, age, gender, religion, or sexual orientation.