Paid QA Internship
EmbedSocial is actively looking for new interns who will join the QA team, get to know our platform and design system, test for bugs and help us improve the overall quality.
About the internship
We are looking for new interns ready to jump into a new adventure, hard workers, and are eager to learn and grow.
You have a unique opportunity to join a very ambitious, smart, and hardworking team, creating its own platform used by tens of thousands of users worldwide.
EmbedSocial sounds like the place you want to be right now?
Here is what you will do:
- Get to know the EmbedSocial platform
- Create manual test cases for new features
- Execute daily manual testing across various browsers
- Collaborate with the developers to help reproduce and resolve issues
- Create reports documenting errors and issues for fixing, and suggest improvements on feature and processes
- Create and improve tutorials, guides, to teach developers how to test their code
What skills and experiences you need
- Candidates from engineering, computer science and information technology background preferred, last year or recently graduated
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Knowledge of QA methodologies, best practices, and software development life cycle
- Excellent English writing and communicating skills
- A passion for the web and an eagerness to learn
- Attention to detail
- A growth and practical mindset with trial and error
- Experience with PHP
Benefits: Here is what you will get
- 350 eur per month
- Employment for 3 months
- Internship planned start October 3rd 2022
- Option to get full employment with 500 eur per month starting salary
- Opportunity to work and learn from some of the smartest people in town
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited vacation
- Extended weekends
- Private health insurance
- Impact – get the chance to have your work used by lots of small business from all over the world and also big brands like Motorola
We are a diverse squad! And we want to continue to include more different people from any nationality, race, age, gender, religion, or sexual orientation.