The EmbedSocial team is happy to provide this Facebook album plugin for FREE that can generate and display a Facebook album on any website in a grid layout. Saving you lots of time and nerves.
Here is how to embed Facebook album on any website:
- Find and copy the Facebook album link from the browser’s address bar and paste it in the input field and click “Get code”
- Register for a free account
- Once logged in, copy the album code that is displayed in the top right corner
- And just copy/paste the provided code on your website or a specific webpage
This is how that looks in a slider layout:
Generate your Facebook Album for FREE
Create account and embed Facebook photo album on your website.
Feel free to check the steps with detailed screenshots on how to embed a Facebook album on your website and increase engagement and conversions.
Therefore, visual content is very important today, especially Facebook albums.
Statistics show that when people hear information, they’re likely to remember only 10% of that information three days later. However, if a relevant image is paired with that same information, people retained 65% of the information three days later. Also, content with relevant images gets 94% more views than content without relevant images. (Source)
So now you know for sure that you have to back up your Facebook posts with great visual content.
The rise of the social networks, the high-resolution mobile phones, and the easiness to capture photos has increased the popularity of the photo as a medium for sharing information. That said, the same applies to community managers, bloggers, and small business owners.
You are probably familiar with this everyday activity:
Constantly uploading photos to your Facebook page and then having to spend some more time uploading the same ones to your photo gallery. Тime-consuming and boring at the same time, right?
We felt this pain too, and that is why we’ve built a tool that will gather all social media photos and display them on any website.
So, how to embed a Facebook album on your website with our free plugin?
It’s very simple! Let me guide you through it.
What is included in this blog post:
Steps to embed a Facebook photo album:
First, navigate to the official Facebook album plugin page and follow the checklist below:
- Step 1: Register for a FREE account
- Step 2. Go to Facebook albums, click ‘Add new’ and Connect your Facebook account
- Step 3: In the widget edit page, copy the code that is displayed in the top right corner
- Step 4: Go to your webpage HTML code and paste the code in the body section – in a position where you want the album to appear.
Voilà, that’s it!
The best thing is that the code works for every major CMS, Drupal, WordPress, Joomla, Wix, Squarespace, PageCloud, Shopify and more.
Note: For WordPress, you can install our official WordPress plugin for Facebook Feed and use a shortcode if you prefer.
It really can be done in just these four steps. You don’t have to waste any more of your valuable time to crop, optimize for speed, upload, store and display your social media photos in a beautiful layout on your website.
Let me tell you just a little bit more about how visual content is more valuable than ever.
Results show that visual content is more than 40X more likely to get shared on social media than other types of content. Also, eye-tracking studies show Internet readers pay close attention to information-carrying images. In fact, when the images are relevant, readers spend more time looking at the images than they do reading text on the page.
So showcasing pictures on your website is a must!
Since I’m talking about the importance of visual content, I can’t finish this post without showing you how our plugin helped our users enhance their web content by embedding a Facebook feed widget.
Here’s how some of our users put the Facebook album plugin to good use:
Facebook gallery album use cases
BarkPost shares Facebook albums in their blog posts
Our plugin helps them share the same photos on their blog posts and enhance them with great visual content in just seconds. No needs to crop or upload photos.
GPX racing displays the Facebook gallery on the homepage
This is a very common example for companies’ websites to use a simple plugin that showcases the company’s products. In this case, the web developers do not need to update the album on the website once a new photo is uploaded to the Facebook page album.
The plugin automatically showcases the new photos in the website gallery.
Do more: Need professional features for your Facebook web gallery?
We got you covered on this, too.
EmbedSocial has built a PRO version that provides flexibility, lots of social media integrations and possibilities to aggregate photos not just from a Facebook page but also from Twitter, Instagram, Facebook Groups and personal Facebook profiles.
One of the coolest features is that you can embed an entire gallery with the albums from your Facebook Page. Watch the video below to see how to do this:
Here is the list of the top features:
- Generate and display photos from Facebook Groups
- Generate and Display photos from Facebook personal profiles
- Generate and display entire gallery with the albums from your Facebook pages
- Generate and display photos from Instagram hashtags
- Generate and display photos from Instagram feeds/accounts
- Generate and display photos from Twitter hashtags
- Choose the number of photos per page, order them by date, link images to Facebook and more
- Variety of customization options, templates, slideshows and carousels – [DEMO]
- Custom CSS editing
- Albums automatically sync every time you post a new photo on your social media profiles
Go ahead signup for a free trial and see what the PRO features can do.
If you need any help or additional information feel free to chat with us.
Ready to embed your first Facebook photo gallery now?
Try EmbedAlbum for only $19 and also get Instagram, Twitter, galleries and hashtags.
Free trial · Easy setup · Cancel any time