Google Reviews Widget for Wix
The best way to collect and display your Google Reviews on a Wix website.
EmbedReviews is an advanced review management system that will help you effortlessly integrate the best customer impressions from Google on your Wix website.
Our platform automatically pulls all the testimonials posted by your customers on your Google My Business page. All you need to do is select a widget that will fit your Wix design and customize it as you wish.
Create beautiful and engaging Review widgets for your Wix website in just a few clicks. No coding skills are required.
The code to embed Google reviews works with any website builder, so you won’t need to install anything in order to show the widget on your Wix website.
Thanks to the powerful EmbedReviews tool, it has never been easier to display immediate social proof for your Wix website and drive even more sales!
Benefits for Wix websites
- Show social proof and increase trust in your brand
- Improve user engagement and dwell time
- Motivate more conversion and sales
- Save the effort of manually embedding your reviews
- Encourage posting new reviews
- Fully customizable and mobile-responsive widget layouts
- Custom CSS option
- Numerous modification options
- Aggregated review stars schema in Google Search results
- Import and export testimonials and review data
- Transform Google testimonials into Facebook ads
- Email requests for new reviews
- Reviews Autoresponder
- ‘Leave a Review’ buttons
- Variety of Review Badges
- Combine reviews from different sources in one widget
How to embed Google Reviews in Wix
No installation is required to use the EmbedReviews platform in Wix.
Just follow these easy and simple steps to embed Google Reviews on your Wix website:
Steps to add Google reviews in Wix
- Start free trial for EmbedReviews and connect your Google account
- Create and customize your reviews widget
- When done, copy the provided HTML code
- Log in to your Wix account and choose the site where you want the widget to be shown
- Select ‘Site Actions’, and then ‘Edit Site’
- Tap the plus (+) icon on the section where you want to show the widget
- Pick the ‘HTML embed’ option from the menu and paste the code